Introduction to Banana Split

Hello and welcome to my blog, Banana Split. My blog is going to be something that I love, writing, but with a twist. *wink, wink*



Related image
If you cant already tell by the title of my blog, I love bananas and ice cream. I decided on banana split because it sounds better to me.

Now the twist? Every piece I write, long or short, it has to include the words banana and ice cream. I thought this would be a fun way to include variety into my writing as well as make it interesting.

Besides from bananas and ice cream, I also love all kinds of art. Some are cultural arts, dancing, singing, historical art, drawing, and of course writing.

I also love designing. I do it as much as I can. In fact, I plan to pursue a designing career.

I'm a fairly quiet person and I tend to be alone most of the time. Not because I don't like people, I just get more stuff done and feel relaxed when I'm by myself.

I don't want to scare you off so here's some interesting things about me:


  • My birth place is Cote d' Ivoire and my hometown is Philly located in Pennsylvania. Before then, I lived in Indiana for a few years.
  • I'm a middle child with one younger and older brother and one younger and older sister. That's great...
  • So far, I've went to seven different school districts. Lets keep it there.
  • I'm part french and two of my middle names are based there? One is Sophie. It's common but it's actually from french people. The main one is Nadege and my dad gave it to me. It means hope.
  • I LOOOOVE being extra
  • I thoroughly enjoy memes
  • I've memorized over 200 songs and I bet you have as well.
  • My favorite colors are yellow, blue, and orange. In that order.
  • I love rainbows...
  • I can be very poetic if people still appreciated the beauty of it. But hit me up and we can be poetic together.
  • I don't really like pink on me, but I love it on other people and I actually have a whole aesthetic on it. Ask if you want.
  • This is the last one and it's weird but I make my own lemonade, but sometimes I use lime instead.
I hope you stick around my blog for future posts. I promise they'll be interesting. Have a great rest of your day or night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Girl

My Official First Post - Rainy Day